How to install Wordpress
All Web Hosting Plans at Utiware support the installation of wordpress You should install wordpress using the installation wizard provided by wordpress. Before installing, you will need to do five things:
(1) Upload the files for wordpress into your wwwroot folder.
(2) Next, You will need use your Control Panel to set "Write Permissions" at your website in order to allow wordpress be able to save its configuration file to disk.
How to set "Write Permissions" to Files and Folders
3) Next, you will need to use your Control Panel to create your MySQL database for use in the Wordpress Installation. Please visit the following Knowledgebase Article in your Client Area for a step-by-step instruction on:
How to Create and Use MySQL Database
4) For the Installation, please note that your MySQL Server "Host Name" is "XpertProFresh" if you created your database after 19th May 2017. Select Server Choice of "XpertProCombined" if you created your database before 19th May 2017.
5) Please follow the Wordpress installation instructions to install it by clicking on the "Create a Configuration File" button.
How to Configure Wordpress to Send Emails
Was this answer helpful?
To utilize the new Utiware SiteBuilder you must login with a Special SiteBuilder FTP Account that...
This is for Advanced Users Only. For Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Utiware Web Hosting...
Our IIS 7.5 Web Hosting Servers has installed a third party tool, Helicon Ape to provide the...
Our IIS 7.5 Web Hosting Servers has installed a third party tool, Helicon Ape, to provide the...
By default and for security reasons, all the folders in your web hosting space are read-only. For...