How to Create a Virtual Directory
You can create virtual directories or sub-domains from inside your Control Panel. Virtual directories have the addressed that look like http://www.yourdomainname.com/mydirectory while Sub-domains have addresses that look like http://mysubdomain.yourdomainname.com If you would prefer to create a Sub-Domain please click here.
To create a Virtual Directory do the following:
How to Create Virtual Directories
(1) Log into your Control Panel
(2) Click on "Web site" icon, and select "Web Sites"
(3) Click on the link to your domain name, this will take you to the Web Site Properties Page
(4) Click on the "Virtual Dirs" tab
(5) Click on the "Create Directory" button
(6) Enter the "Directory Name" in the provided field
(7) Click on the blank "Folder" field and navigate to your desired folder where you want to create the virtual directory
(8) Click on the "Create Directory" button
(9) All done, your selected directory will become a virtual directory.
Was this answer helpful?
Please do the following steps to create email accounts and check your emaila using Webmail.� You...
You can go to your Control Panel directly from you Client Area. This is how:1) Login into...
You can upload your website in two ways. Option 1: File ManagerYou can upload your Website by...
You can sub-domains and create virtual directories from inside your Control Panel. Virtual...
Your Control Panel provides the ability to edit the DNS records of your domain to achieve various...