How to Send Emails from Outlook, and Desktop Clients
To Configure your Outlook to send emails you will need your POP and SMTP address. They are typically.
1. Secure Email Settings (Recommended)
Password: Use the email account's password.
Incoming Server: securemail.utiware.net
IMAP Port: 993
POP3 Port: 995
Outgoing Server: securemail.utiware.net
SMTP STARTTSL Port: 587
IMAP, POP3, and SMTP require authentication
2. Non-SSL Settings (NOT Recommended)
Password: Use the email account’s password.
Incoming Server: pop.yourdomain.com
IMAP Port: 143
POP3 Port: 110
Outgoing Server: smtp.yourdomain.com
SMTP Port: 25
IMAP, POP3, and SMTP require authentication.
Authentication is required for Sending Emails
Our email server requires SMTP Authentication to send outgoing mail. Plus, the sender email address of each email must be a valid email account on our Server. For example you will not be able to send emails with a sender of "firstname.lastname@example.org". Please configure your Outlook to send emails using only your valid email address that is hosted on our server.
In addition, in order to send out going emails using a valid email on our server, you will need to configure your email client such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, or Thunderbird so, that you are an authenticated user.
For Outlook do the following:
1. Click on the Tools menu in Outlook
2. Click on Email Accounts
3. Click View or change existing e-mail accounts
4. Click Next
5. Highlight an email account
6. Click Change
7. Click More Settings
8. Click Outgoing Server tab
9. Check the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
10. Make sure that Use same setting as my incoming mail server is selected
11. Click OK
12. Click Next
13. Click Finish and you are done
For Outlook Express do the following:
1. Click on the Tools menu in Outlook Express
2. Click on Accounts
3. Hightlight an email account and click Properties
4. Click the Server tab
5. Under the Outgoing Mail Server, check the "My server requires authentication" check box
6. Click the Settings button
7. Make sure that "Use same setting as my incoming mail server' is selected
8. Click OK
9. Click Apply
10. Click OK
11. Click Close and you are done
Please only use your valid email address that is hosted on our server to connect with SMTP authentication.
Was this answer helpful?
To setup Roundcube Email on an Android Device.Note: Replace your Yourdomain.com with your real...
For messages, users should set up an account within Outlook using either IMAP or POP3. IMAP...
Setting up a SmarterMail account in Windows Mail 8 using IMAP If you're setting up Windows...
Pop retrieval allows you to download mail from an external mail server to the mail server which...