How to Connect via MS SQL Server Management Studio Express 2005 or 2008 R2 or 2012
You will not be able to simply upload your exiting database to our System. Rather, you should use your Control Panel to Create the MS SSQL database on our System, then connect to it and create your tables Online and load your data.
After you Create your MS SQL Database online from inside the control panel, you need "SQL Server Management Studio Express" version 2005 or version 2008 R2 or 2012 installed on your Windows computer in order to connect remotely to your MS SQL Server 2005 or 2008 R2 or 2012 database. If you have a 2005 database, please only install version 2005. If you have 2008 R2 database please only install version 2008 R2. Version 2005 does not work for Version 2008 R2
If you have 2012 database please only install version 2012 . Version 2005, 2008 does not work for Version 2012
For customers who have MS SQL 2005 Database, download and install MS SQL Server Management Studio Express 2005 from:
For Customer who have MS SQL 2008 R2 Database, download and install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 RTM - Management Studio Express from:
HOW TO CONNECT REMOTELY TO YOUR MS SQL SERVER 2005 or 2008 R2 or 2012
1. From your Windows Desktop, Goto "Start" -> "All Programs" -> "Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008 or 2012 " -> "Sql Server Management Studio Express"
2. You will see the "Connect to Server" Screen
3. Enter/Select the following information
Server Name: mssql.YourDomain,1500
Authentication: SQL Server Authentication
4. Click on the "Connect" button.
5. Your database will be listed on the left side of the Screen.
6. Create your tables and load your data.
7. Your database is now ready to be used by your application that is hosted in your Hosting Space.
Was this answer helpful?
This article will guide you to generate the backup of your MySQL database from SolidCP. Login to...
Please do the following steps to delete Your MSQL Database accounts from your Web Hosting Control...
The following instruction tells you how to create a Microsoft (MS) SQL Database 2005 or 2008...
Dear Sir,For security reasons, you will not be able to Restore or Import your existing MS SQL...
The following instructions tells you how to create a MySQL Database and MySQL Username to be used...