How to Create and Use MySQL Database
The following instructions tells you how to create a MySQL Database and MySQL Username to be used for your web application.
Please note that you will not be able to directly upload or create your database. Also, your application MUST be running in your web hosting space on our Web Hosting Server to be able to connect to your MySql database. Your application cannot connect from a remote location or from home to your MySql database.
Below is what you need to do in order to get your MySQL database to be on your hosting plan.
- First, use your Control Panel to create the MySQL database. Your Control Panel is at http://panel.utiware.net/
- Next, create the MySQL user name for and link it to the MySQL database (make sure that your user name is attached to your database).
- Very Important: Use Firefox Web Browser (not Internet Explorer) to Log into your database using phpMyAdmin at: http://phpmyadmin.utiware.net/
- Very Important: On the home page of phpMyAdmin, before logging into PhpMyAdmin, please select the Server Choice of XpertProFresh if you created your database after 19th May 2017. Select Server Choice of XpertProCombined if you created your database before 19th May 2017.
- Create your tables and load your data to your database.
- Your database is now on our server and ready to be used by your application.
Use the same MySQL Username and Password to connect your application to your MySQL Database. After uploading your application to your Web Hosting Space, your application should connect to your MySQL using Xpert or XpertProCombined or XpertProFresh as the MySQL Host Address.
Was this answer helpful?
Dear Sir,For security reasons, you will not be able to Restore or Import your existing MS SQL...
The following instruction tells you how to create a Microsoft (MS) SQL Database 2005 or 2008...
Microsoft Access Databases can be used in all Web Hosting Plans. You should upload your own...
How to Backup and Download your MS SQL Database===================================You can back up...
Please do the following steps to delete Your MSQL Database accounts from your Web Hosting Control...